Some pics from last year (I never posted) vs. this year. Jakey is such a big boy this year (take a look at Jake at 1-month old!!!). Also, though last year, I still was only a month postpartum, literally still recovering from the c-section, I still found a way to dress up for Halloween...this year, not so much...but, the REAL fun began this year, when Jacob actually got to dress up and enjoy the Holiday. Also, some OLD PICS of the good 'ol days when Halloween was just about us adults...how we used to "do it.."
(Last year, my costume was a "50's Housewife," Rocky was "Donny Brasco," my mom was "Suze Orman," and Brandon in this pic was...that's obvious.) Karen was a "Care Bear."))
2007-we were all did a "train crawl"- that year, I was a "Rocker", Rocky was a "Dr. McDreamy (who had a lot to drink!)"
2009- Jacob was a CHICKEN!
3 comments:
Nice pics!!!
So cute.
My how things change. We used to get so crazy at Halloween!
Jacob was such a little peanut!
Post a Comment